Welcome to Empire Avenue!
When you read this, you probably just started. You might have already created an account, or you may be looking for help getting your account started.
This post should help you make a great start playing this ‘Game’.
Many folks wonder about the ‘objective’ of this game. Simply put, it is about investing and engaging in new Social Media contacts. Empire Avenue supports, extends, and evaluates your online Social Media Network activity.
Many folks wonder about how to win this game. The two most commonly used measures are Share Price and Net Wealth of your account. Everyone begins with a Share Price of 10 and the most expensive players are over 1000. The richest player on EAv has over 2 billion Eaves, the games virtual currency. Those details are really not the most important for players. Increasing your contacts, expanding your networks, and growing your business are the critical aspects for most players. You can call it a ‘game’, but I prefer to think of EAv as an engagement platform!
Your success on EAv is based on your ‘rising’ share price and the dividend you pay each day to your investors/shareholders. Everyday, EAv processes your activity on EAv and your activity on your connected Social Media. Each day EAv updates your Share Price and sets the dividend you pay your investors.
The higher your dividend, the more investors you will attract! A lot of EA’ers look to the ratio between your dividend and your Share Price. They call it Yield. The higher your Yield the more investors you attract.
Next 4 steps will help you with a great start!!
1 Show who you are!
- Upload your Avatar (urgent)
- Fill out your Bio
- Connect ALL your Social Media accounts and Blogs/feeds (urgent)
2 Start to Invest!
As a Fresh Face you start with limited funds, BUT it is important to invest in people who bought your stock. Start with 5 shares per Shareholder. WHY? 1 Tracking who sold your shares. 2 Attracting additional purchases of your stock by becoming an active investor on EAv. 3 Creating your own portfolio to increase your income!
3 Create activity!
- Communicate with your investors using the ‘shout’ function and thumbs up function.
- Endorse all blogs/feeds from your investors/shareholders.
- WHY >>>These activities will increase your Network Score on EAv increasing the dividends you pay to your investors.
- Don’t forget to continue your Social Media activity on Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Google Plus, and all the other networks that you connected to your EAv account. That activity also will increase your dividends.
- ‘Get Social’ on the Avenue and consider to join our super friendly community http://www.empireavenue.com/community/gangstas to learn also more about the in’s and out’s of EAv and meet great people around.
4 Create Capital! You will start poor on EAv, but you must have Eaves to play the game. How can you grow your EAv Bank Account easily?
- When someone buys your shares, you are paid a percentage of that purchase. so the more shares you sell, the more eaves you receive.
- Do missions, Under the Mission tab, you will see folks offering to pay you in Eaves to do Social Media tasks. You will directly see how you can use your own missions in the future.
- Invest in other new starters, because their share price grows much faster than older accounts. You find them here.
- Start also investing in top accounts, who pay you the best dividend on daily bases. You find them here.
- Follow my daily blog regarding best starters every day. Investing in my daily tips will double your invested capital within 24 hours
- You can also purchase Eaves here.
At last I must say, your first 24 hours on EAv are very important for a great start! So be active and do what you can. GO GO! ….. and seeing you at the top of the leadingboards tomorrow!
If you want to know more, just comment to this post. I will try to help you!
Some Useful Resources I want to share with you too:
-On Empire Avenue you will find a clear Faq area >> Check it out there is a lot information clearly described
-For them who want some visualiation about Empire Avenue >> check out the Official Youtube channel from EAv.
Gerrit Bes (e)PROMOTE4YOU
13e nov 2012 : edited after feedback from my friend Harold Gardner, a great Guy and great EA’er to invest in (e)GARDNER
11e Apr 2013: Added some interesting resources