Welcome to Empire Avenue!
When you read this, you probably just started. You might have already created an account (by following the ‘Getting Started’ Procedure), or you may be looking for help getting your account started.
This post should help you to make a great start playing this ‘Game’.
Many folks wonder about the ‘objective’ of this game. Simply put, it is about investing and engaging in new Social Media contacts. Empire Avenue supports, extends, and evaluates your online Social Media Network activity.
Many folks wonder about how to win this game. The two most commonly used measures are Share Price and Net Wealth of your account. Everyone begins with a Share Price of 10 and the most expensive players are almost over 2000. The richest player on EAv has over 14 billion Eaves, the games virtual currency. Those details are really not the most important for players. Increasing your contacts, expanding your networks, and growing your business are the critical aspects for most players. You can call it a ‘game’, but I prefer to think of EAv as an engagement platform!
Your success on EAv is based on your ‘rising’ share price and the dividend you pay each day to your investors/shareholders. Everyday, EAv processes your activity on EAv and your activity on your connected Social Media. Each day EAv updates your Share Price and sets the dividend you pay your investors.
The higher your dividend, the more investors you will attract! A lot of EA’ers look to the ratio between your dividend and your Share Price. They call it Yield. The higher your Yield the more investors you attract.
Since the beginning of dec 2013, newstarters can make a choice to only sign-in and based on what you want, starting to be active on ‘Social Market’ or not!
When ‘active’ and visible on the ‘Social Market’, investors will see you on the Social Market Recent Starters List . When decided not to be active, Nobody will see you!….
For newstarter who first sign-in and wait to be active, it will give a little rest/space to setup their account, before they start on the ‘social Market’ ..
My advice: 1/ Don’t wait to long to start on the ‘Social Market’, because you are ‘out of focus’ when you wait to long!!! 2/ The best time to start to be active is just after 8:30 AM (UTC) GMT >> then you have 25 hours before your first day results are being calculated by the EA system 😉 just to mention this!
These Next 5 steps will help you for a great start!!
2 BUY-BACK SHAREHOLDERS
1 Promote Yourself: show who you are by setting UP your account!
- Upload your Avatar (Important)
- Fill out your Bio
- Connect ALL your Social Media accounts and Blogs/feeds (Important)
2 Buy back a little, start to Invest as soon as you decide to become active on the ‘Social Market’
As a “Fresh Face” you start with limited funds, BUT it is important to invest in people who bought your stock. Start with 5 to 10 shares per Shareholder. This will attract additional purchases of your stock by other investors and possibly by the same ones later on. You will start creating your own portfolio to increase your incomes! This will also help you build an active and friendly image (Important)
3 Create activity and engage!
- On EAv, communicate with your investors using the ‘shout’ function and use the thumbs up, follow, like, watch, recommend and other buttons.
- Continue your Social Media activity on Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Google Plus, and all the other networks that you connected to your EAv account. Your activity will determine your dividends paid out to your shareholders and your “avg div/share’ initial numbers displayed.
4 Create Capital and grow! You will start being poor on EAv, but you must have Eaves to play the game. How can you grow your EAv Bank Account easily?
- Follow the “Get Started” completion missions >>> 20 Missions to startup this will give you total 750k Cash! If you lost the link here it is => https://empireavenue.com/eahome/getstarted
- When someone buys your shares, you receive a percentage of that purchase… the more shares you sell, the more eaves you receive as extra cash.
- Take part in missions, Under the Mission tab, you will see folks offering to pay you Eaves for Social Media tasks. You will see directly how you can run your own missions in the future. If you take part in missions, do it with your best effort by liking, commenting and fulfilling the mission task as well as you can. Finish the missions by giving a positive Feedback to the mission runner. ( all this advices will influence your activity on EA more than positively).
- Start investing a little bit in top accounts, who pay you the best dividend on daily basis. You find them here.
- Invest in the best new daily entries:
(a) Follow my daily blog regarding best starters every day. Investing in my daily tips will double your invested capital within 24 hours.
- You can also purchase Eaves here.
5 Learn more!
- ‘Get Social’ on the Avenue and join our super friendly community http://www.empireavenue.com/community/gangstas to learn more about the in’s and out’s of EAv by reading our Pinned posts and meet great people around. Feel free to ask any question.
- Join more communities and learn about your topics of interest.
- Check (e)DESDAUGHTER ‘s 10 point Checklist.
- On the menu bar of this blog, you will find “Support for Newstarters” check that out, it’s full with interesting articles for newstarters.
- You will also find Torsten’s Newbie advices hour by hour, interesting to follow these!
- Consider reading the book Walking Down The Avenue from Alan Jobe . A bit old, but very cheap, easy to read, will help you understand lots…
- Read the Empire Avenue FAQs . There is a lot information clearly described.
- For those who want some visualisation about Empire Avenue >> check out the Official Youtube channel from EAv.
At last I must say, your first 24 hours on EAv after being active on the ‘Social Market’ are very important for a great start! So be active and do what you can….. and seeing you at the top of the leadingboards soon!
If you want to know more, just comment to this post. I will try to help you!
Gerrit Bes (e)PROMOTE4YOU